This notice applies to:
- our service users who access our services such as our website or content anywhere on the web, such as users who view our content, send us content, participate in our surveys and focus groups and other users;
- our customers, suppliers and business partners; in
This notice applies to you whether you are acting in a personal capacity or as an employee or agent of an organization.
2. What information do we collect and why?
Generally, we will use your personal data to (i) provide you and enable you to use our website, other content and services, (ii) answer your questions, (iii) develop and promote our organization and services; (iv) ensure the security and technical availability of our services; and (v) comply with the law.
We will periodically update you on any new purposes for processing your personal data and obtain your prior consent for those new purposes where we are required by law to do so.
3.More records and similar technologies
What are cookies and similar technologies?
These are technologies that allow us to store or access information stored on your device such as your computer or smartphone.
- Cookies are small text files that are sent to or accessed from your web browser that will allow you to browse our services and features online, but also allow us to measure and improve engagement with our audience. They are used to identify returning users by locating on your device and making themselves known when you access our systems.
- Pixels or tags are small graphic files that are downloaded when you interact with our services. This will then inform us that you have opened an email, clicked on the content or other actions. These are generally used to capture interaction information and measure the relevance of our content.
- Tracking URLs are bespoke links generated that help us understand where web traffic is coming from.
- Local storage is used to manage temporary storage of information more efficiently by allowing you to access our services on your device.
- The fingerprint is used to identify the device based on device and browser data without relying on cookies. To this end, our LiveRampand Ipsos Irismay partners collect your IP address, monitor settings, browser type and operating system to create a unique “fingerprint” serial number.
Like most organizations with an online presence, we use the following cookies and similar technologies:
● provide our services that are not possible without some essential cookies;
● remember your settings and preferences to improve your experience, speed up your searches and identify you when you return to our service;
● understand our online traffic through analytics tools;
● personalizing our marketing and advertising; in
● contact our social media features.
To do this, in some cases we also link information from cookies and similar technologies to personal data about you.
What cookies and similar technologies are distributed in relation to my device?
We distribute cookies and similar technologies ourselves. However, our services may also include cookies and similar technologies controlled by third parties. For example, third-party cookies will allow suppliers to find out how you have used our services and combine that information with other third-party information. service providers remember your browsing activity and group your interests that they know, observe or deduce to send you personalized ads. Such personalization
4. Share your knowledge
We will share your information where it is lawful, necessary and proportionate to do so with (i) our third party service providers who may process personal data on our behalf, (ii) our distributing marketing and analytics partners cookies and similar technologies in our services and other partners, as explained above, (iii) our affiliated companies for the above purposes, (iv) persons or authorities in which we are required by law or responsible practice, ( v) to the relevant entity in case of merger, acquisition. . or co-operate with (vi) other third parties to whom you have given your consent.
5. Third parties may process your information
Our services may include links to other websites, third-party services, such as Twitter and Instagram, and plug-ins. You should check the privacy statements of these third party providers before using them as we are not responsible for how they may process your personal data.
6. How long is your information kept?
We will retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the purposes listed above or longer, as required by law. Generally, we will keep your personal information for 6 years from collection. However, in practice, the retention period is likely to be shorter if the information is no longer needed or longer if required for lawful purposes. After the retention period, your personal data will be securely erased or named and may be used for analytical purposes. backup your data if you want to keep it longer.
7.How do we protect your information?
We maintain adequate organizational and technological safeguards to help protect against unauthorized use, accidental access or loss, alteration or destruction of personal data in our possession. We also try to ensure that our third party service providers do the same and we try to use the minimum amount of personal data required for all purposes. Where applicable, we will use pseudonyms and anonymization techniques. Our staff will access your personal data on a “need to know” basis.
Please contact us at Admin@Farsihub.com or our registered office address above if you have any questions or concerns about how we use your personal data. We will try to resolve your complaint without undue delay.